pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Sarah Ashcroft X In The Style Collaboration

Hi Lovelies,

So this blog post is all about the Sarah Ashcroft X In The Style Collaboration. I am sharing some of my absolute fav pieces from the collection. 

All the items that I have got from this collection I have to say the quality is insane and on another level. 

I also have a Lookbook for these looks so make sure you guys check it out: http://bit.ly/2xcMs9j

Ps. If you see my tan lines in some photos, please ignore them haha :(

Look One

So this first look is the Stone Faux Suede Lace Up Side Bodycon Dress. 

This dress has a deep plunge and lace up side detailing, the material is really thick cozy and warm perfect for a going out dress in colder weather. The lace detailing I personally think isn't too high at all and kind of makes you look taller. I styled this dress with a Chloë inspired bag from Fashion Drug.


Product Links:


Look Two

This second look is just insane. I can't even deal. 

I am wearing the Ivory Lace Up Faux Suede Dress, it is so so flattering. I paired this dress with the Babe Slogan Oversized Denim Jacket from the collection and it is a little bit distressed which i love. It's pretty much my favourite denim jacket that i own and is literally an everyday essential. You can pair this jacket with anything! 

I styled this outfit with a Gucci inspired bag from Fashion Drug and it is just, ugh. SO GORG.

Also you can see my tan lines on my shoulders here but yea haha ignore that :/





Product Links:


Look Three

This third look is perfect for beach holidays.

 I am wearing the Taupe Faux Suede Lace Up Shorts and I'm just obssesseddd, they are high waisted with lace up side detail and zip fastening. I styled these shorts with an Oversized Nude Sequin Cropped Tee which has a round neckline and short sleeves and Clear Jewel Heels.


Product Links


Look Four

My fourth look is this Rose Faux Suede Lace Up Dress. This is an absolute must have for your wardrobe. 

It is such a flattering bodycon dress with a insane lace up detail back. Perfect for a night out or just for a day time look.


Product Links:


Look Five

My last look is this stunning Slinky Knot Front Ssymmetric Plunge Dress. This dress is just incred, the material is just so surreal. 

I styled this dress with a Gucci inspired bag from fashion drug and paired it with some killer heels to create a statement look.
Product Links:




I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my fav pieces from the collection.

As you may or not know Sarah is launching a new collection with In The Style soon on the 22nd of August. So make sure you guys sign up to VIP access on their site! and shop a day early before everything goes out of stock.



Love,

Karen Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ KAREN NGUYEN. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign