pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

TAN TRENCH CO-CORD

Hi Guyssss, so this is my first ever blog post. Whoop whoop, so why did i decide to start my own blog? I started this blog to express my style and share things that i love and maybe influence others. 

I've been hesitating for so long deciding whether to start my own blog or not, and i guess i just had to go for it. Not giving a s*** about what people think. As people say "confidence is the key" 





I got this tan trench co-cord from Missguided and i've got to say i am in love~ The quality, fit and everything is just perfect. Both pieces are retro inspired. The skirt has a tie belt paper bag waist with retro button detailing. I paired this co-cord with a basic cropped white shirt and perspex heeled boots and yassss it made me look super tall.


OUTFIT DETAILS

BAG: Michael Kors 
SHOES: Public Desire (Out Of Stock) Similar here
SKIRT: Missguided 
JACKET: Missguided 
SHIRT: Missguided (Out Of Stock) Similar: here
SUNGLASSES: Missguided (Out Of Stock)



Thank youuuuu for taking a look at my first post!

Love,

 Karen Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ KAREN NGUYEN. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign